Latest Trial Court News
Ambulance call death trial opens in Stockholm
The agency has investigated around 50 cases across the country in the course of its investigations and has demanded that SOS Alarm reply by January 15th with a plan of action to address the deficiencies. The trial in Stockholm District Court is
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:25A
Norway terror suspect to appear in court
be able to see Breivik as officers bring him in to Oslo City Court with his hands and feet cuffed, the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation reported. At the hearing, a judge will decide whether to keep Breivik in jail until his trial in the spring.
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:23A
Dying man's eye blinks to be used in murder trial
Judge Beth Myers of Hamilton County Common Pleas Court ruled in September that jurors will be allowed to see the video of Chandler's blinking eyes despite a defense argument that the blinks weren't conclusive and shouldn't be allowed in evidence.
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:22A
Maguindanao massacre suspect wants to post bail
Chief Inspector Sukarno Dicay, through his lawyer Galeleo Angeles, filed the petition for bail last week before the Regional Trial Court Branch 221. Dicay's petition asked Judge Jocelyn Solis-Reyes to allow him to post bail, claiming there was no
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:22A
Silverthorne: Blue River Trail faces two-day trial
Opponents and proponents of the latest segment of Silverthorne's Blue River Trail through the Blue River Mesa Subdivision meet Tuesday and Wednesday in District Court for a two-day trial to allow the court to form a decision on the dispute.
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:18A
Supreme Court expected to take up health care case this week
Only three of the 12 appellate judges who have reviewed the law have decided it is unconstitutional to require all Americans to have health insurance. Not a single appeals court judge has said the entire law must be tossed out, the position advocated
Updated: 11/14/2011 02:05A
Out of pocket Bridgecorp investors take the stand
Rex Warren is one of 15 out-of-pocket investors to make statements to the High Court trial of three Bridgecorp directors. Former boss Rod Petricevic and his co-directors Rob Roest and Peter Steigrad are accused of misleading investors by making untrue
Updated: 11/14/2011 01:58A
Angry SMS led to shooting, court told
series of text messages, the Supreme Court has heard. The accused man, whose name cannot be published for legal reasons, is standing trial fighting a charge he murdered 39-year-old Mario Perrin - who owed him less than $1000 - in October last year.
Updated: 11/14/2011 01:54A
Boys face court over string of sex assaults
The offences include sexual penetration without consent and indecent assault. Magistrate Andrea Horrigan asked the prosecution for further clarification as to what the offenders are alleged to have committed. The trial is expected to take five days.
Updated: 11/14/2011 01:49A
Dr AQ Khan link: 3 Swiss to avoid trial in nuclear case, says report
The Federal Prosecutors Office in Bern was quoted as saying it plans to use a shortened procedure to require a penalty but no trial if the nation's top criminal court doesn't object and the men plead guilty, the Zurich weekly newspaper SonntagsZeitung
Updated: 11/14/2011 01:46A