Latest Trial Court News
24/04/2012Mladic trial opening postponed until May 16 : UN court
The trial of Bosnian Serb ex-army chief Ratko Mladic, who faces charges for his part in some of the worst atrocities in Europe since World War II, has been put back to May 16, a UN court said Tuesday. "The prosecutor's opening statement will start on
Updated: 04/24/2012 07:05A
Man Guilty in Baby-Stomping Death
9:47pm 7/14/10 — New Trial Date Set for Flora Vista Man Accused in Toddler's Death: State Supreme Court granted the man a new trial earlier this year. A state District Court judge in Farmington has set an Oct. 5 trial date for a Flora Vista man who was
Updated: 04/24/2012 07:02A
Man Guilty in Baby-Stomping Death
9:47pm 7/14/10 — New Trial Date Set for Flora Vista Man Accused in Toddler's Death: State Supreme Court granted the man a new trial earlier this year. A state District Court judge in Farmington has set an Oct. 5 trial date for a Flora Vista man who was
Updated: 04/24/2012 07:02A
Victims hopeful as Charles Taylor war crimes verdict looms
The historic verdicts at the Special Court for Sierra Leone will mark the first time an international tribunal has reached judgment in the trial of a former head of state since judges in Nuremberg convicted Karl Doenitz, a naval officer who briefly led
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:59A
Victims hopeful as Charles Taylor war crimes verdict looms
The historic verdicts at the Special Court for Sierra Leone will mark the first time an international tribunal has reached judgment in the trial of a former head of state since judges in Nuremberg convicted Karl Doenitz, a naval officer who briefly led
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:59A
Mladic trial opening postponed until May 16
The trial of Bosnian Serb ex-army chief Ratko Mladic, who faces charges for his part in some of the worst atrocities in Europe since World War II, has been put back to May 16, a UN court said on Tuesday. "The prosecutor's opening statement will start
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:55A
Mladic trial opening postponed until May 16
The trial of Bosnian Serb ex-army chief Ratko Mladic, who faces charges for his part in some of the worst atrocities in Europe since World War II, has been put back to May 16, a UN court said on Tuesday. "The prosecutor's opening statement will start
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:55A
Judgment day comes for Charles Taylor
On Thursday, a special court in The Hague will give its verdict on just what level of responsibility the former Liberian president had in these war atrocities. Taylor himself denies any responsibility. In an 11-year conflict, which by 2002 left more
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:55A
Breivik Trial: Guard Describes Oslo 'War Zone'
A security guard who was working in Oslo on the day Anders Behring Breivik planted a car bomb has told a court he was trying to focus a security camera on the licence plate when the vehicle exploded. Breivik has pleaded not guilty to charges of
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:51A
Breivik Trial: Guard Describes Oslo 'War Zone'
A security guard who was working in Oslo on the day Anders Behring Breivik planted a car bomb has told a court he was trying to focus a security camera on the licence plate when the vehicle exploded. Breivik has pleaded not guilty to charges of
Updated: 04/24/2012 06:51A